Super Idle Imagination Super Idle Imagination

I can really see the effort you put into this masterpiece

Falling Balls:Christmas Falling Balls:Christmas

I love the title, though I found the game bland. Maybe powerups or something would help.

ReptileSVK responds:

probably too hard for you:) your score is very weak. Hmm i do not know, but probably nobody understood controling game regarding score.

Nobody Said It Was Easy Nobody Said It Was Easy

It's easy. Ha, take that! Now somebody said it was easy and your game doesn't make sense anymore.

Ban That Flup! 2 Ban That Flup! 2

I give it five out of five bans.

One World One World

Like most people said, good idea, but the upgrades don't do enough except give you the other upgrades faster.

Also, the game TLOSpyrogirl was talking about is called Growth.

Jump Jump

Not great, but enough to amuse me for a full minute, which in my opinion is enough not to blam it.

Pong 2.0 Pong 2.0

This shouldn't be posted in the tutorial section. It should only be posted in the tutorial section if other people learn from it. Also it would be wiser not to submit make simple games just made for the sake of learning.
Also the Pong Clone was mildly entertaining, but it lagged a bit on my computer. Although it could have been my computer, it would be a smart idea to optimize your code, if you haven't already.

Papa's Donuteria Papa's Donuteria

Dear Flipline Studios. Please stop uploading the same game over and over again. Thanks.

PS: Some guy on an other site noted that the ads for Papa's Freezeria don't actually load anything.