Teenage Goku shreds Teenage Goku shreds

Wow, you're back. Cool movie dude

Pietje Piemelaar Pietje Piemelaar

Pietje looks more like a potloodventer than a pedo.

aap responds:

He's both.

Alle eendjes zwemmen in h Alle eendjes zwemmen in h

et water?

AngelsDead responds:

het water = dutch for the water.

the english translation would be All ducks swim in the water (or something like that)

Super Idle Imagination Super Idle Imagination

I can really see the effort you put into this masterpiece

Falling Balls:Christmas Falling Balls:Christmas

I love the title, though I found the game bland. Maybe powerups or something would help.

ReptileSVK responds:

probably too hard for you:) your score is very weak. Hmm i do not know, but probably nobody understood controling game regarding score.

Nobody Said It Was Easy Nobody Said It Was Easy

It's easy. Ha, take that! Now somebody said it was easy and your game doesn't make sense anymore.

Blurred Horizon (2008) Blurred Horizon (2008)

All I can say is that it's great.

Call Me Al Cover Call Me Al Cover

When you said you did it all live did you mean you literally did the drums, guitars, and singing at the same time? If so, that's really impressive! If not it's still a great cover. 8,5/10

Ceevro responds:

Not at the same time, no. I recorded each part separately, but I did so without computer assistance, is what I mean. I'm really playing real instruments, and not digital recreations. Sorry for the confusion...perhaps I should be a bit more clear in my descriptions!

On A Plain On A Plain

Really nice dude. I like how bad the recording is, and mean that in a none sarcastic, slightly hipster way. Makes it sound realer and stuff.

Stereocrisis responds:

Mission accomplished.

Squidward's Suicide Squidward's Suicide

Wow, his are are like not the normal squidward eyes, but like hyperrealistic. Just like that haunted Sonic game I once played

King Chronamut Commission King Chronamut Commission

Sometimes I wonder how people draw stuff like this.

Phobotech responds:

Time and patience, trial and error, music as a metronome, Photoshop and a Wacom Intuos 3.

Doom Faces Doom Faces

I did what you said and reviewed your art instead. Happy? I have to be honest though, this is awesome as fuck. 5 stars for you

Phobotech responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you like this.